Eprima Technology is looking for a senior developer experienced in PHP programming. We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching. We are offering the best competitive salary to right candidate.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Write “clean”, well designed code
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Proven software development experience in PHP, MySQL, Codeigniter.
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, , os Commerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas